Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hippity Hoppity...Easter went on it's way!

Of course I am late posting....again! We had a wonderful Easter and beautiful weather. We went to church and then to Meemaw and Papaw's for a great lunch. Then the kids hunted eggs and we just visited and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Then back to church. Then after supper, we colored eggs....yes...we were late doing that, too! But we did it!


Okay...picture taking is an adventure with the Tutens! One of the pictures that we took.... I think all 3 of the guys were either trying to pinch or tickle me! This is about as good as it got!



Here are my 3....again... an adventure trying to get them to cooperate!






The kids going through the "loot" in the eggs!



Meemaw and Papaw with all the grands!



Here are my brothers and me---a picture in our 40's.



And yes....we finally colored our eggs at the end of the day. Oh well...at least we can say we did them!

2 comments:

  1. I have commented to Matt a couple of times, and he ALWAYS agrees, that Carmen is such a BEAUTIFUL little girl!!

    ReplyDelete