Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Made it Five Years!!!!

Well...I finally did it. I carried Carmen to get her hair cut. With the boys, when that one year rolled around...I felt like I had to cut their hair...curls or not. So when we had a girl, I decided I was going to let her hair grow. But we were way overdue. It had gotten so many different lengths and would look stringy so.....

Here is the BEFORE...






DURING...




and AFTER!!!!




So far, there have been less tangles to deal with and it fits my "sassy" little girl!

3 comments:

  1. Looks very cute and I know how proud she is of it, too...first hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute. Glad to know that I can go a few more years without getting a haircut for Katie Lee. The less tangles part is an encouragement, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great! I wish Kaylee's would grow faster. We already have the tangles though.

    ReplyDelete