Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pictures....anyone?????

Okay....we are again having some type of fundraiser. This time it is for Austin's Baseball Team. It is an Antiquities picture done in sepia tone of your child. They supply the clothing, props, etc. It is a $10.00 donation and you receive a 10 x 13. Of course, you will have the option of buying different packages but are not obligated to. Our team gets the $10.00 just for you buying the coupon. The more people that actually have it done....the more money our team receives also. The pictures are going to be made November 21st at Owens in the Art room. If you can, please help us out. Just comment back and I will get you the information you need. I am going to try to paste this url to the website so you can see some of the examples. Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you! :0) http://www.antiquities-studios.com/aboutus.htm

2 comments:

  1. I am interested as long as the $10 is all it is. These are cute and I'd like to have ONE. No package for me though. give me some more info. WHEN, TIME, HOW TO MAKE APPT. etc. Hope y'all raise a lot of money.

    Tashia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tashia, Leanne, and Tammy for buying the picture coupons. I appreciate it. We have to turn them in Friday and then we should get a call about the appt. times. Thanks again for helping us out!

    ReplyDelete