Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh "Deer"!!!!!!

My Proud Hunters!!!!



Well...my boys are addicted just like some other hunters around here! There is just something about getting up at 3 something in the morning, going out in the cold, and sitting there waiting for a deer. Not sure what that something is, but there is something! Now getting up to go shopping.....different story! :0) But anyway, Terry (with Braden right along beside him) got an 8 point about a week and a half ago and Austin got a 6 point this morning. This was Austin's first buck. He got a doe when he was around 11 with a bow but this was the first buck. Now Braden is itching to get one. Terry just picked up the meat from his yesterday and loaded it into the freezer and then Austin got his today. So we should be stocked up for a while!
The picture at the top and this one are of Austin's 6 point deer.
This is a picture of Terry's 8 point deer. (Braden was beside him and I think Braden was more thrilled than Terry.) Notice Carmen is in this picture and I thought, "Oh no, she doesn't have a bow! And I am not talking about a shooting bow...I am talking.....a bow in her hair!" That doesn't happen often with us in a picture!!!! :0)
I think they have "Buck Fever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment