Sunday, October 4, 2009

Braden is 9!!!


Today was Braden's 9th birthday. He celebrated yesterday when he and a friend (along with Carmen and me) made a day of it. We started out by going to Walmart and he picked a cookie cake to celebrate with. Then we went to eat and had the cookie cake for dessert. Then we headed bowling! It was fun. (I am so out of shape that I am sore today from bowling!) After bowling, we headed for a game of putt-putt. Then we went to Chick-fil-a for an ice cream cone. After that we went to Pet Depot and he picked out some fish for his birthday. It has been a while since we had some and he was wanting some for his birthday. But of course when we ended up getting home and getting the old aquarium cleaned and set up....lucky me....no filter. I think packrat here actually threw some stuff away and threw away the last filter a while back. So back to Walmart I go last night about 9:00 to get a new filter. Now the fish are in their aquarium in their new home!


Here is another of his presents...the newest addition to his Magic Treehouse Book Collection.
This afternoon he had his baseball team party. They got another trophy and a shirt. On the back of their shirts it says, "Back to Back County Champions"
We still have to work in the family parties for Austin and Braden. That will just extend their birthdays and make them last a little longer I guess...huh? They both want to have a party with family!
My......how time flies....he's already 9. Happy Birthday, Braden. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment