Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday Party then...Back to School

My mama had a birthday this past weekend. Here is a picture of mama and daddy with the grandkids. Happy birthday, Meemaw!



Well...farewell summer...hello school days! Carmen started preschool today and the rest of us had to go back also. My baby is old enough to start preschool. She was so excited and loved it! Braden ended up being excited too! Austin...well...I don't think excited is the correct word as you can see in the picture. Plus he wasn't thrilled at the idea at all of me making him take the picture. Notice I didn't even put my picture on there of my reaction.....need I say more? You might could say excited was not really the word for my return either!!!! Oh well...back to the rat-race!!!!









Okay...now maybe I am caught up on my posts!

2 comments:

  1. We are so sorry to hear about Terry's mother! Your family is in our thoughts & prayers! Hope you're all doing well! Love the pictures from your last posts! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Meemaw!!!! I hope that special lady had a really special day!!!

    ReplyDelete