Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Party Fun!

I finally got around to posting some more about Carmen and Emma's Birthday Party at Onyx. They had a ball but I don't think it matters where they are as long as they are together....they have fun. Then you throw in all of the other little girls and they have extra fun. A special thanks to Amber for putting the party together. She makes it easy for me...I can just say..."How much do I owe you?" She handles just about all the details. I am glad she likes doing it and I am glad they share a birthday! Here are a few pics of the party!
The Birthday Girls


Austin got a work-out! I had him watching the little ones in the "pit." Carmen is getting a ride on his shoulders!


Braden having a little fun!



Carmen's turn!!!!


The Birthday Girls and the party guests.

Here is Dad and the boys taking a break and enjoying the food!


The grandparents joining in the fun!




Even some of the adults joined in the "pit" jumping! Right, Travis????



BFF-------"Carmen and Emma--Best Friends Forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment