Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finally...a picture of all 3!

It is not that often I get a picture of all 3 of my kiddos to post. Austin was not at all excited about the picture but finally got tickled in the last picture, I think and I got a smile. We were ready to go to church services Sunday morning and I just noticed that somehow they had all ended up with blue. So...Kodak moment! I was going to take them outside and we headed out but........it was raining. So we opted for the front porch instead. Just my normal stair-step picture. They
are all getting so big!

3 comments:

  1. I love the last one. They really are stairsteps though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I really like the last one. They are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! You have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete