Friday, July 3, 2009

A Fun Day at the Pool!!!!!

We had a fun day at a private pool with my brother and sister-in-law and their kids. Our kids had a great time! They were pooped!!!!

Here is Austin and Braden throwing football in the pool. Ya'll didn't really think we would do something that didn't involve ball, did you??????
Carmen loved it, too!!!
Their cousin, Layton, joining in!
And......their other cousin Landon got "tuckered out" and took him a little nap while the others kept on playing.
Thanks to my family for including us in the fun! We hope all of you have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. The splash pad is right across from decatur hs- it was fun and they have a great park for the kids to play/ it opens at 10 (that is the best time to be there - not so crowed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth! I just now found your blog. I added you to my page. I look forward to keeping up with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete